Cinema 4D Tutorial – Intro to HDRI Lighting Using Global Illumination
In this tutorial you’ll get an intro to using HDRI’s to add realistic lighting to your scene using Global Illumination and Physical Renderer inside Cinema 4D!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series! http://eyedesyn.com/cinema4d-lite
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Check out my other tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
Intro to HDRI Lighting Using Global Illumination in Cinema 4D Topics Include:
• Applying reflective materials using Reflectance Channel
• Using Ambient Occlusion for realistic shading
• Loading up HDRI images and applying them to Sky Objects
• Covering how different HDRI images affect a scene
• Learning how to use Global Illumination to use HDRI luminance information to realistically light your scene
• Brief overview of GI options
• Tips for optimizing your scenes render time
If you have any questions about HDRI Lighting Using Global Illumination in Cinema 4D, post them in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me!
Share your work with me:
Thanks for watching!
This was recorded live on the Live Design Stream. To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: bit.ly/1e22BRG